- 1000 grams whole milk
- 70 grams milk powder
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste, (I use TMX made)
- 200 grams Starter Yoghurt
1. Place milk, milk powder, raw sugar and vanilla paste into bowl and heat 25min/90deg/sp3.
2. Remove bowl and allow mixture to cool in bowl to 37deg. Skim off any skin that has formed on top of the mixture.
3. Replace bowl and add yoghurt starter to the mixture. Heat 20min/37deg/sp1.5.
4.Meanwhile, pour boiling water into thermoserver and place lid on.
5. When timer is finished, pour water out of thermoserver and dry. Pour mixture into thermoserver from tmx bowl, ensuring you get all vanilla beans from the bottom of the bowl.
6. Place lid on and wrap thermoserver in towel. Allow to sit undisturbed for 8-12 hours.
7. Scoop into airtight container and keep in the frdige for up to 10 days.
Remember to retain 200gms as starter for next batch.
I use Barambah Organic yoghurt as my starter, and usually get 12-15 batches before having to buy another starter.
You could omit the sugar, or adjust to suit taste or health preference.
For an even creamier result, add 100gms cream to step one.
Follow me on Facebook - Thermo flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes