- 400 g SR flour
- 3 tsp sugar raw
- 300-350 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Butter, for frying
- 50 g raw sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter
- zest of blood orange
- 100 g raw sugar
- 50 g water
- 2 blood oranges, segmented
- (Use butterfly attachment.) Add all ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and mix 10 secs/speed 4 (if required). Pour into jug to allow to rest at room temperature.
- Mill sugar and zest together 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add butter and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
- Set aside/place in fridge to firm slightly.
- Place sugar, water and juice into mixing bowl.
- Mix 10 mins/speed 1/ Veroma without the MC.
- Pour onto a small bowl with blood orange segments and combine gently with spoon.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tspn of butter to pan and melt, then wipe with paper towel, leaving a little butter residue. Pour one ladle of mixture into the pan and swirl to expand slightly. When bubbles appear, flip pancake for approx. 10 secs and then remove and place into ThermoServer to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
To Serve: Place 2 pancakes on plate, a dob of the blood orange butter, a few segments of blood orange with syrup and sprinkle with chocolate mint leaves from the garden.
Blood Orange Butter
Blood Orange Syrup
Blood oranges can be substituted for oranges if unavailable. For chocolate lovers, grate a small amount of chocolate over the top instead of mint.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce