- 250 g S/R flour
- 1 level tsp ground cinamon
- 2 heaped tbsp caster sugar
- 190 g Milk
- 40 g melted butter
- 1 Ripe banana, Large
- 1 ripe pear, Cored and chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mix flour, cinamon, sugar with MC on 5 secs/ Speed 4
Add Milk and butter and banana (broken in to a pieces) with MC on 5secs (speed 4). Use spatula to push ingredients down from side.
Add Pear, 5 sec/
Pour in to a jug and leave for 10 mins
Heat Frying pan (medium) and add butter or oil (enough to coat) Spoon a large Tablespoon of batter into the pan and cook until starts bubbling at top, flip and cook until done.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars