- Eggs Room Temperature Eggs, egg size 60 - 65gm
- 1000 grams tap water
Place 1000Grams Tap Water into the Tm Jug , place the basket inside . I usaually add 4 room Temperature Eggs into the basket in their shell.Close lid to the lock lid position then,
Time 14 minutes , Temperature 70 Degrees and Speed 4.
When finished take basket out carefully with the Spatula .
Make sure your toast is ready to go .
Then crack the egg shell and the egg will just pop out onto the toast .If anything is left inside the shell i spoon it out with a teaspoon onto the toast aswell No waste
.Add the cracked pepper and salt and Delicious !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade