- Eggs Room Temperature Eggs, egg size 60 - 65gm
- 1000 grams tap water
Place 1000Grams Tap Water into the Tm Jug , place the basket inside . I usaually add 4 room Temperature Eggs into the basket in their shell.Close lid to the lock lid position then,
Time 14 minutes , Temperature 70 Degrees and Speed 4.
When finished take basket out carefully with the Spatula .
Make sure your toast is ready to go .
Then crack the egg shell and the egg will just pop out onto the toast .If anything is left inside the shell i spoon it out with a teaspoon onto the toast aswell No waste
.Add the cracked pepper and salt and Delicious !!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)