- 150 grams Himalayan salt pink
- 10 grams dried garlic
- 10 grams pink peppercorns
- 60 grams Dried Porcini Mushrooms
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Ensure your thermomix bowl, lid and mc are extremely dry
- Add porcini mushrooms to the bowl, Mill on speed 9 for 40 seconds. Use some baking paper under the lid to stop mushroom dust flying everywhere
- Add garlic, salt and peppercorns to the bowl and milk on speed 9 for 30-40 seconds.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
I keep a small container in the pantry to use. The rest goes in the freezer. Will last for up to 12 months if stored this way.
Serve with any cooked meat.
Add to mushroom risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge