- 250 g Steel Cut Oats
- 0.5 litre Almond milk
- 1 dashes salt, sea
- Add all ingredients to the bowl. Cook at 90 degrees for 20 minutes on reverse 2.5
"Slow Cooking" 20 minutes
"Sous-vide" 90 C
"Counter-clockwise operation" 2.5
Top 1/4 cup of cooked porridge with Greek yogurt, chopped fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana & Blueberry Bread 🍌🫐
- Salsa spice mix
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Vegetable pickling brine
- Apricot Nectar