- 1 litre full cream milk
- 120 grams milk powder
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 90 grams yoghurt full fat
5h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Clean your TM bowl with 1L H2O and a dash of lemon juice. 10 minutes/veroma/speed 2
- 1. Add 1L full fat milk, 60g raw sugar, 120g milk powder and the vanilla extract. 10minutes/70°C/speed 4.
Once that is completed, allow milk mixture to cool to 37°C. This can be done by allowing it too cool for roughly an hour, depending on house temperature or placing into fridge to cool.
2. Once milk mixture has cooled to 37°C add the 90g yoghurt starter. 10minutes/37°C/speed 2.
- 1.While waiting for the yoghurt mixture on the TM, boil 1.5L of H2O.
2. Divide the now yoghurt mixture evenly between the 8 TM glass ramikins. Place the plastic lids on.
3. Fill "Closed lid" with the 1.5L boiling H2O. Place lid and veroma on top. Place the 8 ramikins in veroma (ensure some holes are visible so the steam circulates around the ramikins). Set TM 4hrs/70°C/ speed 2. The yoghurt is thick enough when you can tip the ramikin to the side and the yoghurt moves little or none. Place the ramikins in the fridge, allow to cool. Enjoy
Accessories you need
Add or subtract vanilla extract and sugar too liking. Add fresh fruit or additional flavouring after the yoghurt has set and cooled. Over frementing the yoghurt has led to multiple failed attempts by myself.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts