- 200 g Mixed Nuts/Seeds, of choice
- 60 g Crio Bru or Cacao
- 12 Medjoul Dates, or any fresh
- 50 g chia seed
- 40 g MCT Oil, or Coconut Oil
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup or Raw Honey, to taste (optional)
Blitz all ingredients 30 seconds/Speed 10.
Roll into balls.
0405 788 618
Can be rolled in coconut, milo, grated chocolate or what ever you like.
Feel free to use any nuts, seeds or any dried fruit, preferrably preservative/additive free (organic).
The MCT Oil and Crio Bru in these delicious little treats provide a natural energy boost..stronger than coffee! They also supress hunger and aide in weightloss.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour