- 1/2-1 Green Apple quartered, (depending on desired sweetness)
- 30g Fresh or Frozen Berries of choice
- 80g Activated Mixed Nuts/Seeds, (I usually do 20g each of cashews, sunflower seeds, pepitas and Almonds
- 30g dessicated coconut
- 15g coconut oil
- Whipped Coconut cream, or coconut yoghurt
- Toasted coconut flakes and Almonds, cacoa nibs, to serve
- fresh fruit, to serve if desired
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add apple, berries, nuts, coconut and coconut oil to bowl.
2. Blitz on turbo 1 sec, 3 times.
3. Serve with coconut cream/ yoghurt and sprinkle with extra flakes, nuts, fresh fruit and cacoa nibs as desired.
Quick Paleo Berry Muesli
1. For a chocolate version add 1 tblsp cacoa powder.
2. Carrot version omit berries and add 40g carrot plus 1/2 tsp each of cinnamon and vanilla powder and 2 dates.
I always activate my nuts and seeds to make them easier to digest and reduce enzyme inhibitors.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge