- 1 tablespoon allspice berries
- 2 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon Flaked Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 7 pods Cardomon
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cloves
Add all ingredients to the Thermomix bowl.
Dry roast, 5 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1-2.
Allow to cool to at least 60 degrees.
Mill on speed 10 for 1 minute.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Ras el Hanout
Accessories you need
I used hot paprika, and added a little more sugar/salt!
Great sprinkled on hommus; or rubbed into lamb before slow cooking.
Recipe converted to Thermomix from the Maha Middle Eastern Home Cooking book by Shane Delia
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes