- 4 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp carraway seeds
- 1 tsp cardamon seed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large piece of ginger
- 3 shallots finely sliced
- 150 g roast red pepper ( jar)
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 4 Tbsp neutral oil
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 fresh chilli or 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cumin, coriander, caraway, cardamom cinnamon stick,
star anise, cloves and peppercorns in Thermomix.
Set on Varoma Speed 1 /8 minutes
Grind together 40 seconds /Speed 9. Set aside
Place shallots, ginger, garlic in Thermomix
Chop 4 seconds /speed 6. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add oil and cook Varoma speed 1/ 2 minutes.
Add red pepper, paprika’s , turmeric. tomato paste and chilli together with ground spices. Mix together speed 6 / 10 seconds.
Cook paste at 100 Degrees / 4 minutes /Speed 2. Blitz for another 10 seconds/ speed 8.
Store paste in sealed jar in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup