- 1 package Fresh Strawberries Hulled and washed, Frozen if necessary to taste
- 130 grams GF Self Raising Flour
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder
- 15 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 30 grams Fine Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams Lite milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Throw everything into your thermomix bowl.
Mix Speed 4, 7 seconds
Scrape down sides of bowl. Check consistency of batter.
Repeat mixing step if needed. (Check consistency again, you may need to add more milk)
Cook spoonfuls of mixture in frying pan on stovetop using coconut oil or butter to Cook pancakes.
Store prepared pancakes in warmed thermoserver while cooking remaining pancakes.
SF/GF Strawberry Pancake prep
Accessories you need
Serve warm with a little maple syrup +\- lemon juice.
Also great cold with jam spread over the top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies