- 300 g Fresh strawberries
- 1 litre Greek yoghurt
- 60 g honey, liquid
8Recipe is created for
Add 1 Litre of Greek yoghurt
Add 300g of Strawberries
Add 60 g of honey
Shut lid and add mesuring cup
Time 15 seconds, Speed 2.5.
You can add more strawberries depending on how fruity you'd like it
If you'd like it a little bit sweeter, add more honey
Depending on how thick or thin you'd personally like the yoghurt, alter the speed
I also froze some for hot days
This recipe has also been approved by a fussy 4 year old
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP