- 300 g Fresh strawberries
- 1 litre Greek yoghurt
- 60 g honey, liquid
Recipe is created for
Add 1 Litre of Greek yoghurt
Add 300g of Strawberries
Add 60 g of honey
Shut lid and add mesuring cup
Time 15 seconds, Speed 2.5.
You can add more strawberries depending on how fruity you'd like it
If you'd like it a little bit sweeter, add more honey
Depending on how thick or thin you'd personally like the yoghurt, alter the speed
I also froze some for hot days
This recipe has also been approved by a fussy 4 year old
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli