- 300 g sesame seeds
- 30-60 g vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Weigh sesame seeds into TM bowl and cook 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
2. Blend for 1 minute on speed 6, then scrape down.
3. Add half the oil and blend for 1 minute on speed 6 and scrape down.
4. Add the remaining oil as needed and process for 1 minute on speed 6 or until paste is smooth, scraping down as necessary.
5. Add extra oil if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
6. Store in a glass jar with tightly fitting lid in refrigerator for several months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO