- 250 grams Tandoori Masala
- 250 grams vegetable oil
- 250 grams white vinegar
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl
Mix for 45 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 2
The oil will have risen to the surface a little
Cool slightly and transfer to sterilized jars.
Pour a little oil on the top
Cover tightly and store in dark place. Will keep indefinitely
There are many good commercially produced curry pastes available but for those that prefer to make their own here is a good basic recipe.
Recipe converted by Nicky Parsons from Sainsburys Curry book by Pat Chapman
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Pork Hongroise