- 300 g Meat Pieces, Sinew free, cut into pieces
- 300 g Mixed Roots & Vege, Eg. Celery stalks, carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes. Cut into pieces as needed.
- 4 sprig fresh mixed herbs, Eg. sage, rosemary, parsley. Leaves only
- 150 g Himalayan salt
- 120 g red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 whole clove
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place meat pieves into mixing boql and mince 10S/S7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place mixed roots, vege and fresh herbs into mixing bowl and chop 10S/S5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
3. Add salt, red wine, bay leaf, clove and reserved mince meat. Cook 25M/V/S2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Mixture will thicken and become fairly dry.
4. Remove simmering basket, insert measuring cup and blend 1M/S7. Transfer into an airtight container and allow to cool before using or storing in fridge.
Accessories you need
1 Tbsp paste is roughly 1 stock cube
To make meat stock, use 1 Tbsp per 500g of water
Stock paste keeps several months in fridge
The salt is the preservative, when made with water it wont taste too salty.
Adding small quantities of sea vege's increases nutrient value e.g. dulse flakes, wakame, kombu.
Use a mix of red and white whine for a variation.
Adapt this recipe using leftover veges you have in your fridge. weight what you have into the mixing bowl to ensure the weight is consistant with the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Yoghurt
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken