- 8 dried chillies
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 3 whole cloves
- Cinnamon Stick broken in half
- 1 stalk lemon grass (white part)
- Large thumb size piece of ginger
- 80g shallots or red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp Tumeric
- 50 g oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chillies in a small bowl and cover with boiling water
Place Cumin, Coriander, Cinnamon and Cloves in TM bowl.
Dry roast 8 minutes/ Speed1/ 120 Degrees
Mill 1 minute/ Speed 9
Drain chillies, place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and chop 2 seconds/ speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl. Saute 8 min/120 Degrees/ Speed 3.
Blend 1 minute/ speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and blend again to desired consistancy
Store in steralised glass jar. Can be stored in fridge for four weeks.
This is like having a takeaway meal in the fridge. It halves your cooking time .
Ideas to use paste with
Fragrant Fish Curry
Lentil, Chorizo and Swet Potato in a Bowl
Sweet Potato, Tomato and Lentil Soup
Pork Steamed meatballs, Prawn or Chicken Laksa, Thai Fish Cakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup