- 1 litre Full Cream Long Life milk
- 120 gram Mundella Pot set yoghurt or starter from your previous batch
- 50 gram milk powder
- 50 grams whipping cream
- 1 capsule Inner health plus or alternative priobiotic, break capsule open to pour into mix
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla essence or bean
31h 0minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Ensure your Thermomix is freshly clean – the slightest thing can contaminate your yoghurt and curdle it.
Add all Ingredients to the bowl and cook for 10 minutes/37 degrees/ speed3
Once finished place the mixture into the easiyo container and fill the canister with boiling hot water
Set aside undisturbed for 5-8 hrs.
DO NOT OPEN…. Place then in the fridge overnight and then open in the morning J
I found that if you disturbed the yoghurt while warm it affected the consistency.
If you don’t have an Easiyo…. You can use you Thermoserver and I am also going to trial in the TM5 on Automatic to compare for those who do not have an easiyo.
Easy thick yoghurt
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites