- 500 grams strawberries, cleaned and hulled, (2 punnets)
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 160 grams Rapadura, or your sugar of choice
- 2 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or essence/extract
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Varoma temp / 28 mins / speed 1. Replace the MC with the steaming basket if the jam starts spitting out.
Then blend for 40 seconds / speed 4 with MC on for a smooth consistency.
Place in a jar, and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Pate au Pistou
- Kids Bubble cups
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins