- 500 grams strawberries, cleaned and hulled, (2 punnets)
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 160 grams Rapadura, or your sugar of choice
- 2 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or essence/extract
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Varoma temp / 28 mins / speed 1. Replace the MC with the steaming basket if the jam starts spitting out.
Then blend for 40 seconds / speed 4 with MC on for a smooth consistency.
Place in a jar, and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Kids Bubble cups
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie