- 1800 grams full cream milk
- 120 grams full cream milk powder
- 100 grams Yoghurt (with live cultures)
- 160 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoons vanilla essence
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 1 Litre of water and 50grams vinegar to bowl and set 10mins/Varoma/sp2 - discard liquid. This ensures a nice clean bowl for your yoghurt and you are less likely for your yoghurt to fail
1. Into your empty bowl add milk, milk powder, yoghurt, vanilla & sugar
2. Select the Automated yoghurt recipe on your TM5 settings and skip past all ingredient prompts until you reach the start screen, start automated yoghurt. This will take around 8 hours
3. Portion in containers or place in a large container in the fridge
Prep your bowl
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters