- 900 grams UHT full cream milk
- 50 grams Yoghurt (with live cultures)
- 60 grams full cream milk powder
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoons vanilla essence
10h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and heat 4:30/37degs/sp3
2. Pour mixture evenly between 9 yoghurt jars or one large bowl, place in varoma dish and set aside
3. Wash mixing bowl and add 250g water, put varoma in place and select Fermentation Mode 8-10hours/70degs
4. Once finished place in the fridge
Accessories you need
Recipe can be doubled if you have a 2l container that will fit inside your varoma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters