- 150 g Fresh Tumeric, Peel removed
- 30 g coconut oil
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Place peeled tumeric pieces and coconut oil into the bowl.
Grate 15 seconds / speed 7
remove from bowl and place into small ice cube tray - mine was about 1/2 tbsp per cube.
Freeze for at least 2 hours, then pop out of moulds and place in plastic baggie and keep in freezer.
Now, whenever you need fresh tumeric, you are ready to go!
Accessories you need
**remember to wear gloves when working with fresh tumeric if you don't want your hands to be yellow!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada