- 200 grams raw cashews
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp Italian dried herbs
- 4 tbsp savoury yeast flakes, aka; nutritional yeast (I'm quiet liberal with the yeast flakes - don't level it out
- 1 tsp good salt, I like to use fine pink himalayan
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* Pop the cashews into your thermie and turbo 1 second 2 or 3 times. (You'll just need to check it as you go. You want to end up with a powdery texture but you don't want it to turn into cashew butter!) Scrape down sides as needed.
* Add all other ingredients and mix sp 4, 30 sec.
YOUR DONE! Store it in a glass jar and keep it in the fridge.
Sprinkle this stuff everywhere! Risottos, Pasta, pizza....go crazy!
Upcycle an old jar like me, as your sustainable good deed for the day
Accessories you need
Special THANK YOU and mammoth appreciation goes to Anthea Amore and her fantabulous book - PASSION! It is from this amazing cookbook that I have adapted this recipe and am able to share with you all. Beautiful lady I've had the pleasure to talk food with - check out her work here: //www.facebook.com/pages/Organic-Passion-Catering/221199061225276?pnref=about.overview
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.