- 700 grams pure icing sugar
- 250 grams white chocolate, Use a quality brand
- 115 grams Salted butter, Softened
- 115 grams unsalted butter, Softened
- 250 grams cream cheese, Softened
- 2 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1 level tsp lemon juice
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weight pure icing sugar to and set 10 sec, speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
Add broken up white chocolate to and set 3 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides. Then set 3 min, 60 degrees, speed 2.
Set aside in a bowl or leave in of you have 2.
In a clean add both softened butters and set 30 sec, starting at speed 3 then turn to 4. Scrape down sides and set 20 sec, speed 5.
Add softened cream cheese and set 30 sec, starting at speed 3, increasing to 5.
Scrape down sides and set 30 sec, starting at speed 3, increasing to 6.
Add vanilla extract, melted white chocolate and lemon juice. Set 40 sec, speed 5.
Scrape down sides is necessary, MC off set 2 mins, speed 4, slowly add icing sugar and then increase to speed 5.
Add extra beating time of necessary.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before needing to ice your cake/s.
There is enough icing to ice and fill a double batch cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free