- 1 1/2 cup flour, wholemeal
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup sugar raw
- 50 g Stevia powder
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 level tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 egg white
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin tin with patty pans (or grease well).
- Add any of the variants here and repeat previous step (see variations in notes)
Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling them about two thirds full.
Bake in oven for about 25mins and turn out onto wire rack to cool.
- Add egg white, milk, oil and mix for 15 sec, Spd 4,
Variations (without additional SP)
Orange, Carrot and spice. Add in a peeled and chopped orange and carrot and some mixed spice after adding wet ingredients.
Ginger and Golden Raison Muffins: chop a 2cm2 piece of crystalline ginger at the beginning of the recipe and put aside. Add ginger and 1/4 cup of chopped golden raisins into batter.
Add some frozen raspberries or blueberries to the batter and mix through on reverse.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mayo egg free
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk