- 1 1/2 cup flour, wholemeal
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup sugar raw
- 50 g Stevia powder
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 level tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 egg white
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin tin with patty pans (or grease well).
- Add any of the variants here and repeat previous step (see variations in notes)
- Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling them about two thirds full.
Bake in oven for about 25mins and turn out onto wire rack to cool.
- Add egg white, milk, oil and mix for 15 sec, Spd 4, "Counter-clockwise operation"
Accessories you need
Variations (without additional SP)
Orange, Carrot and spice. Add in a peeled and chopped orange and carrot and some mixed spice after adding wet ingredients.
Ginger and Golden Raison Muffins: chop a 2cm2 piece of crystalline ginger at the beginning of the recipe and put aside. Add ginger and 1/4 cup of chopped golden raisins into batter.
Add some frozen raspberries or blueberries to the batter and mix through on reverse.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts