- 500 grams organic natural yoghurt
16h 1minPreparation 16h 1minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Line a seive with muslin cloth or a coffee filter and place it over a jug or bowl. Pour the yoghurt into the seive, cover, & leave ovrrnight.
The drained yoghurt cheese will be the consistency of soft cream cheese. Remove the drained yoghurt cheese from the sieve and put it into a container & refrigerate.
Accessories you need
The yoghurt can be used in place of cream cheese. The remaining whey can be used to moisten cereals, drinks, ice cubes for drinks, and to replace liquids in baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread