Have you booked a demo with our new festive menu? One of the recipes you’ll get to try is our fabulous Christmas spice mix. Enjoy the health benefits and keep your immunity strong this festive season with freshly milled spices like cloves, peppercorns and cinnamon, plus as a bonus your house will smell amazing!
Enjoy our suggestions for how to make the most from this amazing mix.
1. Add to gingerbread dough
2. Sprinkle on top of pavlova
3. Give it as a gift to a loved one, pair with our ‘made with love’ gift tags
4. Add ½ tsp to your morning coffee
5. Mix into whip cream to dollop on top of cakes
6. Make a chai latte
7. Add 1 tsp to this Spiced pear and almond cake
8. Make a sugar and spice shortbread
9. Use 1 tsp Christmas spice mix, 2 tbsp icing sugar and ½ tsp salt to season popcorn
10. Stir into pancake batter
11. Add to your banana smoothie
12. Sprinkle on to fruit before baking
13. Stir into almond butter
14. Stir through porridge
15. Add ½ tsp to the Earl grey and whiskey glaze in Festive Flavour
16. Replace spices in Fruity pear mince tarts with 3 tsp Christmas spice mixture
17. Replace spices in Steamed chocolate and prune puddings with 1 tsp Christmas spice mixture – recipe from Festive Flavour
18. Add 1 tsp to Christmas Stollen p.103, recipe from Festive Flavour
19. Make sweet spiced nuts
Mix 1 tsp Christmas spice mix, 2 tbsp icing sugar and ½ tsp salt.
Sprinkle over 250 g raw almonds and bake for 180C for 12 minutes.