- 200 grams almonds
- 100 grams Shredded or Desiccated Coconut
- 6-8 dashes pitted dates
- 2 packages cream cheese
- Rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 60 grams Raw sugar or sweetener of choice
- 100 grams Yohgurt
- 4 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place almonds, dates and coconut into the bowl, mix Sp 9 for 1 minute until mixture is very fine and holds together when squeezed between fingers. Press tightly into the base of a springform based tin.
Place rind of 2 lemons and sugar into the bowl.
Blitz 60 seconds speed 9.
Cube cream cheese and place into the bowl with the yoghurt. Begin to mix at speed 4 and add the eggs one at a time. Add lemon juice. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula Increase speed to 6 for at least one minute to ensure mixture is lump free.
Pour over base and bake in preheated oven at 160°c for approximately 40 minutes. Cheesecake should be golden on top and still wobble slightly. Turn oven off and allow cheesecake to cool with the door ajar.
Place cooled cheesecake into fridge and allow to set at least 4 hours.
Decorate with berries if desired.
Squeeze lemon juice onto the lid with the MC in place to catch the pips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Grandma's Hedgehog Slice
- Ginger and Chocolate Slice
- Nut Free Muesli Cookies
- Easy Peasy Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Tiramisu
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Slab
- Almond and Chocolate Dukkah
- Do Anything Bread Dough
- On The Go Choc-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Homemade Muesli Rounds (Nut Free)
- Cashew and Vanilla Bean Nut Butter