- 75g Almonds roasted, (see tips *)
- 75g pecans roasted
- 115g Dried Dates
- 25g coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or himalayan
- 250g dried dates (soak in boiled water for 10 mins, then drain)
- 145g Maple syrup
- 90g Peanut Butter
- 50g coconut oil
- 75g coconut oil
- 30g cacao powder
- 25g Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all base ingredients and chop on spd 6 for 20secs.
2. Pour mixture in a 20 x 20cm (line it with baking paper to prevent sticking) tin and press down with fingers.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
1. Add all ingredients and chop on spd 7 for 20 secs. Scrape sides.
2. Mix on 50C, 1 min on speed 6. If mix is not mixing well, add 1 - 3 Tablespoons of boiling water to help combine. Continue to blend until a creamy texture has been reached.
3. Pour mixture over base and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Clean bowl.
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and mix on 37C, spd 3 for 1 min.
2. Pour over caramel, making sure its spread evenly and freeze for 1 hour.
3. Serve and eat!!
Accessories you need
*If nuts are raw, roast them on 180C for 15 - 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake