- 1 package Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 20 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 50 gram unsalted butter
- 500 grams cream cheese, Broken into pieces
- 200 grams cherry ripe bars, Broken into pieces
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams Pouring Cream
- 100 grams milk chocolate melts
- 100 grams cherry ripe bars, Cut into chunks
3h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Line springform tin with baking paper
Add chocolate ripple biscuits and coconut to TM bowl, replace lid and MC - mix 30 second speed 9
Add butter to biscuit crumble, replace lid and MC - mix 1 minute 60 degrees speed 4
Tip into prepared tin push down then refrigerate while working on next step
Add cream cheese, cherry ripe bars, raw sugar, pouring cream and milk chocolate melts to TM bowl, replace lid and MC - mix 4 minutes 60 degrees speed 4.5 - repeat in 1 minute batches if not yet melted
Once mixture is smooth pour over biscuit base
Return to refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes
After 30 minutes cut remaining cherry ripe bars into chunks and arrange on top of cheesecake, put cheesecake back into refrigerator until set
To make base
This cheesecake can be made with other chocolate I place of the cherry tipe bars eg mint slice, caramello, toblerone,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet