- 1 package Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 20 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 50 gram unsalted butter
- 500 grams cream cheese, Broken into pieces
- 200 grams cherry ripe bars, Broken into pieces
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams Pouring Cream
- 100 grams milk chocolate melts
- 100 grams cherry ripe bars, Cut into chunks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line springform tin with baking paper
Add chocolate ripple biscuits and coconut to TM bowl, replace lid and MC - mix 30 second speed 9
Add butter to biscuit crumble, replace lid and MC - mix 1 minute 60 degrees speed 4
Tip into prepared tin push down then refrigerate while working on next step
Add cream cheese, cherry ripe bars, raw sugar, pouring cream and milk chocolate melts to TM bowl, replace lid and MC - mix 4 minutes 60 degrees speed 4.5 - repeat in 1 minute batches if not yet melted
Once mixture is smooth pour over biscuit base
Return to refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes
After 30 minutes cut remaining cherry ripe bars into chunks and arrange on top of cheesecake, put cheesecake back into refrigerator until set
To make base
This cheesecake can be made with other chocolate I place of the cherry tipe bars eg mint slice, caramello, toblerone,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)