- 500 g pitted prunes
- 250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place prunes into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/5-6 times. Transfer prunes into a bowl. Using damp hands, roll prunes into approx. 16-20 Easter egg shapes. Place prunes onto prepared baking tray, insert a toothpick into the end of each prune eggs and place prunes into freezer to set (approx. 30 minutes). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/3 times, then melt 2 min 30 sec/50°C/speed 1.
Using toothpicks, dip prune eggs into chocolate, then place back onto baking tray. Place into freezer and allow chocolate to set (approx. 10 minutes). Remove toothpicks, then serve.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix (Easter Edition) class.
Tips: You can store Chocolate and prune Easter eggs in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To decorate your prune Easter eggs, pipe very thin lines of melted milk chocolate over prune eggs before returning to freezer in Step 4.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie