- 500 g pitted prunes
- 250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1h 10minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place prunes into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/5-6 times. Transfer prunes into a bowl. Using damp hands, roll prunes into approx. 16-20 Easter egg shapes. Place prunes onto prepared baking tray, insert a toothpick into the end of each prune eggs and place prunes into freezer to set (approx. 30 minutes). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/3 times, then melt 2 min 30 sec/50°C/speed 1.
Using toothpicks, dip prune eggs into chocolate, then place back onto baking tray. Place into freezer and allow chocolate to set (approx. 10 minutes). Remove toothpicks, then serve.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix (Easter Edition) class.
Tips: You can store Chocolate and prune Easter eggs in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To decorate your prune Easter eggs, pipe very thin lines of melted milk chocolate over prune eggs before returning to freezer in Step 4.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops