- 500 g pitted prunes
- 250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1h 10minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place prunes into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/5-6 times. Transfer prunes into a bowl. Using damp hands, roll prunes into approx. 16-20 Easter egg shapes. Place prunes onto prepared baking tray, insert a toothpick into the end of each prune eggs and place prunes into freezer to set (approx. 30 minutes). Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop Turbo/1 sec/3 times, then melt 2 min 30 sec/50°C/speed 1.
Using toothpicks, dip prune eggs into chocolate, then place back onto baking tray. Place into freezer and allow chocolate to set (approx. 10 minutes). Remove toothpicks, then serve.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix (Easter Edition) class.
Tips: You can store Chocolate and prune Easter eggs in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To decorate your prune Easter eggs, pipe very thin lines of melted milk chocolate over prune eggs before returning to freezer in Step 4.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen