THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams strawberries
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 30 gram balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 450 grams Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Room Temperature
- 2 eggs
- Fresh strawberries
- Roughly Diced Hazelnuts
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Christmas Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Quick Cake Pastry Tart Dessert
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
Place butterfly in bowl.
Add eggs, mix 60 degrees, speed 4, 7 minutes.
After the first 5 minutes, pour chocolate hazelnut spread in through top of lid while machine still has the final 2 minutes remaining.
Pour into round cake pan (greased with flour or cocoa powder).
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Place whole strawberries (green tops removed) into mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
10 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Drizzle sauce over torte.
Place some additioanl fresh strawberries and crushed hazelnut on top or over serving plate.
Chocolate Hazelnut Torte
Balsamic Strawberry Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free