- 30 grams Corn Flour
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 60 grams Maple syrup
- 500g grams soy milk
- 1. Weigh all ingredients into Thermomix bowl, turn on thicken mode. This will then cook and thicken mixture for around 10-12 minutes.
2. Once completed, serve warm or cold. This mixture will fill 4 little thermo glasses, if needing more, double recipe.
3. If you make this recipe I'd love to know.
Love Anna x
Accessories you need
You can use any milk you prefer for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends