- 30 grams Corn Flour
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 60 grams Maple syrup
- 500g grams soy milk
- 1. Weigh all ingredients into Thermomix bowl, turn on thicken mode. This will then cook and thicken mixture for around 10-12 minutes.
2. Once completed, serve warm or cold. This mixture will fill 4 little thermo glasses, if needing more, double recipe.
3. If you make this recipe I'd love to know.
Love Anna x
Accessories you need
You can use any milk you prefer for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free