- 500 grams Descicated coconut
- 100 grams Maple syrup, (or less)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Mill the 500g descicated coconut & coconut oil on speed 10 for 2 minutes
2. Add the maple syrup & cocoa powder and blend speed 5 for 30 seconds
3. Pour into/onto silicon chocolate mounds tray, silicon bar mould or onto a slice tray with baking paper and chill in the fridge or freezer until hard. Keep in the fridge for storage.
Coconut chocolate fudge
If pouring onto a slice tray, an option is to sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
Depending on the level of oil in your desciated coconut, it should become runny after 2 minutes. If not you can add an extra tbsp of coconut oil, and process for an additional minute. Also choosing 37 temp should help make the coconut runny.
Also, please note this "fudge" is a super healthy treat, but you have to be a fan of coconut butter, as it will be the main flavour. It's more of a substitute when you going dairy free, and refined sugar/excess sugar free. It's a sweet treat that can acually curb sugar cravings because of the high (good) fat contect from the coconut. I like to call this a "dieters" best friend.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free