- 300 grams ripe fresh figs, (in season now)
- 180 grams caster sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200 grams chilled whipping cream
1. Wash whole figs and cut in half, place in the TM bowl with the caster sugar and lemon juice and mix at speed 7 for 20 seconds until pulverised.
2. Add cream and mix speed 5 10 seconds. Place in a shallow container like a lamington tin and freeze until set, about 2 hours.
3. Break up into chunks and place in TM bowl, mix at speed 8 for 15 to 20 seconds until fluffy.
4. Serve straight away or refreeze to serve later, it retains its creamy texture so no need to remix or use the butterfly. Delicious served with Lovers' Chocolate Cake and great for entertaining as they can both be made ahead and frozen.
Try using orange juice instead of lemon juice. Fresh figs are essential for this recipe and such a shame to use them for jam only, this recipe lets you freeze them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls