- 100 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams dark chocolate, pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon Cointreau
- 250 grams whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs / speed 10. Set aside in a separate bowl.
Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate for 10 secs / speed 10, then melt for 2 mins / 50 degrees / speed 2. Set aside in a separate bowl and allow to cool slightly.
Insert butterfly whisk.
Place eggs, egg yolks and sugar into TM bowl and beat for 6-8 mins / speed 4, until pale and thickened.
Add the melted chocolate to the egg mix and beat for a further 3 mins / speed 4. Then add Cointreau and vanilla and combine for 10 secs / speed 4.
Set chocolate mixture aside in a clean bowl. No need to wash TM bowl or butterfly.
Re-insert butterfly into TM bowl. Pour cream into TM bowl and whip for 20-30 secs / speed 4, until light soft peaks form.
Pour the lightly whipped cream into the bowl with the chocolate mixture and gently fold cream through using the spatula.
Line a bread loaf pan with Glad Wrap. Pour the mousse mixture into the pan and cover with Glad Wrap. Freeze overnight.
To serve - trun out and cut into slices or chunks, or scoop straight from the tin. Serve immediately.
For a sweeter mousse, use a mild dark chocolate like Cadbury Old Gold.
For a richer, stronger flavour, use a bitter 70%+ Cocoa Chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Cointreau and Orange Tea Cake
- Easy Chocolate and Coconut Tart with Boozy Strawberries.
- Midori Illusion
- Holly's Strawberry Daiquiri
- Melony Magic
- Berry ginger fizz cocktail
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Strawberry Daiquiri