- 90 grams Rolled rice
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 grams buckwheat kernels
- 30 grams slivered almonds
- 30 grams Linseeds
- 50 grams gluten free flour, e.g. banana/millet/buckwheat/rice
- 60 grams honey
- 100 grams dried fruit of choice, e.g. sultanas/banana/apple/currants
- 100 grams Butter or rice bran oil, (or mixture of the two)
- Place all the seeds, coconut, rolled rice and flour into the bowl and dry toast for 5 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Chop the dried fruit to a fine consistency (if required) 10 seconds/Speed 8. Add fruit to dry mixture.
- Place the honey and butter/oil in the bowl and heat for 3 1/2 minutes/80 degrees/Speed 4.
- Add back the dry ingredients and the dried fruit (all set aside), and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 3 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
- Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper. Place the mix in the tin, and press down firmly.
- Refrigerate until set. Once firm, cut into bars or squares. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Weetbix Slice