- 80 grams Peanuts Unsalted
- 250 grams coconut oil
- 125 grams Natural Peanut Butter
- 125 grams Butter (salted)
- 8 teaspoons cacoa powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place peanuts into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Set aside. Don't rinse bowl.
2. Place remaining ingredients in TM bowl and melt 2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 3.
3. Place silicone baking mould on top of flat tray or cookie sheet and add a pinch of crushed peanuts to each mould.
4. Divide mixture between all 24 moulds and place in freezer to set for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5. These little treats can be eaten slightly thawed or popped into your mouth frozen. A great energy booster full of healthy natural fats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- HcG Compliant Thai Chicken Larb