- 750 g cream cheese
- 220 g castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Limes, (zest and juice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 g Pouring Cream
- lime wedges, fresh
- double cream, to serve
- 500 g Nice biscuits, or granita biscuits
- 2 heaped teaspoons brown sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
8Recipe is created for
To Prepare the cheesecake Base:
Place the biscuits and sugar into the TM bowl and process on speed 7 for 2-3 seconds. Place in a bowl while you melt the butter.
Melt butter by putting it into the TM bowl on 100degrees, speed 1 for 2 mins.
Add crumbs back to TM bowl (with butter) and process on speed 4 for 15 seconds or until butter and crumbs are combined.
Press mixture over the base and sides of a non-stick springform tin. Use a glass to press the base down firmly. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
To Prepare Cheesecake Filling:
Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius
Place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lime zest and juice in the TM bowl and process on speed 3 for 10 seconds. Reduce speed to 2 and add the eggs and egg yolk, one at time - make sure it is combined before adding the next egg. Reduce to speed 1 and add cream. Wait 5 seconds then turn off. Pour cheesecake mixture into tin over crumb base.
Bake on lowest shelf of oven for 10 mins. Reduce temp to 150 degrees and bake a further 25-30 mins or until mixture is almost set.
Cool cheesecake in oven with door slightly ajar. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Serve with double cream and a lime wedge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Choc peanut butter balls