- 100 g raw sugar
- zest of 1/2 a lime
- 1 can lychees (tinned in juice), freeze the lychees, and freeze the juice in an ice tray
- 1 lime (peeled)
- small handful of fresh mint
- 1 egg white
- 350 g ice cubes (water)
* Drain the tin of lychees. Freeze the lychees & pour the juice into an ice tray & freeze.
* Add sugar & lime zest to TM bowl and blitz 20 seconds on speed 10.
* Add frozen lychees, lychee ice cubes, mint leaves & egg white. Blitz 20 seconds on speed 10.
* Add ice and blitz for 1 min spped 10. Using spatula to stir the sorbet as needed.
Serve immediately & garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
To make this a delicious fozen lychee dauquari add i shot chilled white rum & 1 shot chilled lychee liqueuer.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice