- 450 grams Cashews Soaked
- 420 grams raspberries, Fresh or frozen
- 100 grams lime juice, Approx 3 limes
- 350 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- 250 grams coconut oil
- 160 grams almonds, Activated if possible
- 90 grams dessicated coconut
- 6 Medjool Dates- pitted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 120 grams coconut oil melted
- 10 grams cacao powder
- 15 grams Carob Powder
- 30 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Process almonds and coconut 5 seconds speed 9. Add dates, salt and vanilla extract and process 20 seconds speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and put aside
Press the raspberries through a sieve and set aside leftover raspberry pulp. Process cashews, raspberry juice, lime juice, salt, honey and seeds 1 minute speed 8 until mixture smooth and creamy. Add the coconut oil and process 20 seconds speed 3.5. Pour berry mixture into small glass jars and refriderate until set
Preheat the oven to 50 degrees or as low as possible. Spread the raspberry pulp onto a lined baking tray amd put in the oven until dried out. Remove and cool then process 3 seconds speed 4
Mix coconut oil, cacao powder, Carob powder and honey 10 seconds 37 degrees (if oil solid) speed 3.5, repeat if neccesary until combined. Spread the mixture thinly onto a lined baking tray. Leave at room temperature for 5 minutes then once set roll up and put in the fridge for 10 minutes. Once the chocolate has hardened peel away the paper and you have chocolate shavings.
Sprinke cheesecakes with crumble, then top with crumble, choclate savings and raspberry crunch.
Converted from Pete Evans Recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip