- 100 grams raw cashews
- 110 grams medjool dates, soft
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 150 grams raw cashews, Soaked overnight or min 5 hrs
- 2 Lemons juiced
- 1 seeds of vanilla bean or 1 tsp of van extract
- 70 grams Raw Coconut Oil, melted
- 80 grams Raw Honey
- 60 grams rasberries or strawberries or cacao
12h 15minPreparation 12h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Prepare a spring from 20cm cake tin.
2.Place almonds, dates and sea salt into bowl mill Speed 10/ 10 sec or until you have fine crumb. Test the crust by rolling a small amount into hand if it holds together - perfecto!
3. Pour into the spring form cake tin and press down making sure edges are well packed and even.
1. In clean TM bowl worm the coconut oil and honey 50 deg/1 min/Speed 2.
2. Place drained cashews, lemon juice and vanilla bean seeds into bowl mix Speed 9/ 1 - 2 mins - until you have a smooth consistancy.
3. Pour about 2/3 (just approx)of mixture onto crust and smooth.
4. Add raspberries or strawberries or cacao and blend Speed 5/10 - 30 sec depending on ingred. until smooth again.
5. Pour onto 1st layer, smooth and place in freezer until firm
6. To serve remove 30mins prior to eating and cut with a sharp knife that has been warmed under hot water.
Accessories you need
Any fruit or berry can be used for the top lay - you may have to adjust the amount and blending time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef