THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 grams Almonds raw
- 10 medjool dates (pitted)
- 80 grams Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- --- 1 Cup Raw Cashews, Soaked for at least 2 hours in water
- 140 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams Rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut water
- 130 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 65 grams Rice malt syrup
Mill Almonds 5 seconds/speed 7
Add remaing Base ingrediants and combine 40 seconds/speed 8
Press base down firmly into a lined slice or lamington tin, depending on the desired thickness.
Put into the freezer.
Add all ingredients to the bowl combine 20 seconds/speed 8
Press down, easier if you wet your fingers, over the base. Put back into the freezer.
Rince out your bowl & pat dry.
If the coconut oil is firm, winter time, add all ingredients to the bowl combine 37 degrees/1 minute/speed 2
If the coconut is runny, place all ingredients into bowl combine 20 seconds/speed 4
Pour choc topping over the slice. Pop in the freezer until the top is hard.
Using a warm knife cut into desired sized slices.
Keep slices in the freezer. Take out 5 mins before serving.
Or keep in a air tight container in the coldest part of your fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls