- 260 grams dates
- 140 grams almonds
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 250 grams dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 200 grams chocolate, dairy free
- 100 grams coconut cream, the thick cream from the top of the can not the water underneath
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend on speed 8 for 1 minute.
scrape bowl and blend on speed 8 for 30 seconds.
pour mix into cake tin and place in fridge/freezer until set.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Scrape bowl and blend on 9 for 30 seconds. repeat until caramel consistency is acheived.
Pour onto base and place into fridge/freezer until set.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend on 80 degrees, speed 4 for 3 minutes until chocolate is melted and smixture is a smooth ganache
Pour onto caramel layer and place into fridge/freezer unitl set.
Accessories you need
Blend the chocolate topping first and scrape into a bowl.. then blend base. you wont need to wash it in between.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake