- 400 g almonds
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 3 eggs
- 20 g lemon juice
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g xylitol, (or replace with approved sweetener)
- 20 g Almonds, flaked
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line the sides and bottom of a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper. (The smaller Thermomix rose gold springform tin works a treat!)
2. Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius.
3. Add whole almonds and lemon zest to the bowl and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
4. Add the eggs, lemon juice, ricotta, almond meal and xylitol. Mix on Speed 5 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
6. Sprinkle the flaked almonds over the top.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean (don't overcook the cake though, as you want it to be nice and moist).
*Serve warm or cool with a dollop of double cream, or on its own! Yum!*
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Ditch the Carbs Flourless Berry Sponge
- LCHF Friendly Strawberry Chia Jam
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- French Chocolate Silken Pie (LCHF, GF)