- 100 grams soy bean, dried, wash and soak well for about 6 hours
- 800 grams water
- 3 grams delta-Gluconolactone
- 20 grams warm water, around 40℃
- 1 --- gauze bag, or a sieve to be use as a filter.
- 1 --- Thermo server
7h 40minPreparation 7h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put strained soy bean and 800g water into cooking bowl then set 2mins/speed10 to mix.
- Strain the mixgture through a gauze bag or a sieve then put filtered liquid into mixing bowl, set 20mins/100°C/speed2.
- Put 3g Delta into 20g warm water to mix well then put the mixture into thermo server.
- Pour cooked mixture from mixing bowl into thermo server when it's temperature is drop from 100°C to 85°C.
- Leave for 20 mins then serve with savoury sauce or soup such as mushroom bolognese ect..
Nomally soak dry soy bean can be done in the evening then it will be ready to cook in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.