- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 80 g icing sugar, (made in TM)
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2-3 drops white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Butter 4-6 teacups or ramekins and coat with caster sugar liberally. Place onto baking tray and set aside.
Place sliced strawberries into large bowl and sprinkle with a tablespoon or two of the measured sugar. Set aside.
Warm mixing bowl for 1 min/50ºC/speed 2.
Place eggwhite, vinegar and salt into bowl and beat for approximately 4-5 min/speed 3.5. As you do this, slowly add sugar through hole in lid and keep beating until you have a glossy meringue texture.
Turn mix out on top of the strawberries and fold through gently. Dollop into prepared dishes and cook for 10-12 minutes until risen and slightly golden on top.
Serve hot or cold dusted with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil