- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 80 g icing sugar, (made in TM)
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2-3 drops white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Butter 4-6 teacups or ramekins and coat with caster sugar liberally. Place onto baking tray and set aside.
Place sliced strawberries into large bowl and sprinkle with a tablespoon or two of the measured sugar. Set aside.
Warm mixing bowl for 1 min/50ºC/speed 2.
Place eggwhite, vinegar and salt into bowl and beat for approximately 4-5 min/speed 3.5. As you do this, slowly add sugar through hole in lid and keep beating until you have a glossy meringue texture.
Turn mix out on top of the strawberries and fold through gently. Dollop into prepared dishes and cook for 10-12 minutes until risen and slightly golden on top.
Serve hot or cold dusted with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites