- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 80 g icing sugar, (made in TM)
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2-3 dropswhite balsamic vinegar
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Butter 4-6 teacups or ramekins and coat with caster sugar liberally. Place onto baking tray and set aside.
Place sliced strawberries into large bowl and sprinkle with a tablespoon or two of the measured sugar. Set aside.
Warm mixing bowl for 1 min/50ºC/speed 2.
Place eggwhite, vinegar and salt into bowl and beat for approximately 4-5 min/speed 3.5. As you do this, slowly add sugar through hole in lid and keep beating until you have a glossy meringue texture.
Turn mix out on top of the strawberries and fold through gently. Dollop into prepared dishes and cook for 10-12 minutes until risen and slightly golden on top.
Serve hot or cold dusted with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles