- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 80 g icing sugar, (made in TM)
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2-3 drops white balsamic vinegar
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 180ºC.
Butter 4-6 teacups or ramekins and coat with caster sugar liberally. Place onto baking tray and set aside.
Place sliced strawberries into large bowl and sprinkle with a tablespoon or two of the measured sugar. Set aside.
Warm mixing bowl for 1 min/50ºC/speed 2.
Place eggwhite, vinegar and salt into bowl and beat for approximately 4-5 min/speed 3.5. As you do this, slowly add sugar through hole in lid and keep beating until you have a glossy meringue texture.
Turn mix out on top of the strawberries and fold through gently. Dollop into prepared dishes and cook for 10-12 minutes until risen and slightly golden on top.
Serve hot or cold dusted with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart