- 200 grams plain four
- 50 grams icing sugar
- 100 grams Nuttlex
- chilled water
- 200 grams Dairy free chocolate
- 150 grams coconut cream
- 10 strawberries, approximately
- 5 basil leaves, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
1. Add the flour and icing sugar to the bowl and combine speed 7 for 5 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
2. Add the nuttlex and mix speed 7 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
3. With the blades running speed 5 add the chilled water a teaspoonful at a time through the hole in the lid until the dough comes together in a ball. Turn out on to cling film and wrap up and freeze for at least 1 hour.
4. Place the chilled pastry between 2 sheets of baking paper that have been lightly dusted with flour. Work quickly to roll out the dough and line a prepared loose-bottom flan tin. Alternatively you can line individual tart tins.
5. Line the tart with baking paper and pie weights and bake the case/s in a 180°C oven for 12 minutes. Remove the weights and paper and return to the oven for a further 12 minutes or until the pastry is golden. Leave to cool in the tin.
1. Break up the chocolate and place it in the bowl. Grate for 10 seconds, speed 8. Scrape the bowl.
2. Add the coconut cream and cook for 3 minutes, 50°C, speed 3.
3. Remove the gnache and refrigerate for about 15 minutes to cool slightly. Spoon the mixture in to the pastry case and smooth the top.
4. Top with the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
Slice the strawberries and combine with the basil. Sprinkle the caster sugar over the strawberries and stir through. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Note: The strawberries will go soft and slighly transparent due to the sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Coconut & Date Slice (or Bars)
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Too Easy Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
- Ginger Lime & Mango Cheesecake (egg, nut and dairy free)
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- vegan chocolate tart
- vegan lime tarts
- Pandan and Macadamia Melting Moments
- Clone of Nadias Gluten Free Scones