THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 375 grams thickened cream
- 125 grams white creme de cacao, or triple sec
- 125 grams white chocolate, chopped up roughly
- 3 egg yolks
- .5 tablespoon white sugar
- 60 grams salted macadamias, chopped roughly and toasted in the oven
- 200 grams frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 60 grams white sugar, or to taste
Recipe is created for
1. insert butterfly and whip cream in TM bowl on speed 4 until soft peaks form (without MC on top), about 3 minutes... but keep checking on it: you don't want butter! Put cream in a bowl and set aside. No need to wash TM bowl.
2. Put rest of parfait ingredients, except macadamias, into TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes on speed 4 at 90 degrees. Custard should be thickened slightly. Remove from bowl and cool.
3. Fold whipped cream and macadamias gently through the chocolate custard.
4. line a loaf tin with glad wrap and pour mixture in. Wrap extra glad wrap over the top and freeze for 8 least hours and preferably overnight.
1. Place all coulis ingredients into TM bowl and process on speed 10 until smooth. Seive into a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
TO SERVE: remove parfait from freezer and slice. Place and plate and drizzle a little of the raspberry coulis around. Very 80s!! But stil delicious!
For the chocolate, I often use lindt. But you could use any white chocolate, even chocolate melts, as long as it is white.
You could chop the chocolate and macadamias up in the TM, but especially with the macadamias, you want real chunks, not nut meal, so be very careful if you take that option!
I found this recipe over 20 years ago in American Gourmet, and have made it off and on ever since...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream