- 30 grams Baileys Irish Cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 150 grams ice
- 10 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- whipped cream or ice cream to serve
- Place all ingredients into the TM bowl. Mix for 30 seconds/speed 9/10.
- Inset the butterfly. Mix for 40 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour into a glass, decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Accessories you need
- You can use skim milk or full cream milk
- For a richer frappe, add 50g cream or ice cream in step 1
- You can also add a scoop of ice cream on top
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Carrot Muffins
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Chocolate banana pudding
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Kelly's Apple Cake
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Immune Boosting Elderberry Oxymel
- Nutella Cheesecake