- 30 grams Baileys Irish Cream
- 100 grams Milk
- 150 grams ice
- 10 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- whipped cream or ice cream to serve
- Place all ingredients into the TM bowl. Mix for 30 seconds/speed 9/10.
- Inset the butterfly. Mix for 40 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour into a glass, decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Accessories you need
- You can use skim milk or full cream milk
- For a richer frappe, add 50g cream or ice cream in step 1
- You can also add a scoop of ice cream on top
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Satay Chicken